Monday 8 August 2016

The first American champion veiled condemn Trump's remarks



WASHINGTON (Ina) directed Cheers Muhammad, sports veiled that America currently accounts in Brazil , the Olympic Games in the sport of fencing, tough words to theRepublican candidate for the US presidency about his plan to stop immigration of Muslims, according to the publication, the Washington Post American site. 
The US champion dialogue her with CNN America, "I think that the serious remarks, and when we throw around these words, do not think about how the impact of those statements the persons of individuals. I am African - American, I do not have another home to go to. I was born my family in the United States, and bore also, and grew up in New Jersey, and my whole family in New Jersey . Where can I go? ". 
condemned Cheers Muhammad Trump 's comments about his tone sarcastic Khan soldier who was killed in Iraq in 2014 family, after his father spoke during the Democratic convention , which was held Penn state A week ago. She added , "I hope very much, in the framework of the efforts, which lay it down for Tmthel my best representation, change the prevailing view of the Muslim community in the United States." 
She continued , "I am happy to challenge ideas fallacy Islam and ideas circulating mistake about veiled Muslim women. I would like to show people that I'm not just Olympic champion, Olympic champion , but belong to the world 's best teams. " 

No comments: